Tuesday 6 March 2018

A Few Problems caused by the Snow

Hi everyone, I just want to take the time to let you know why I have not been posting for the last few day's. Like a lot of you the 'Beast from the East' brought a lot of The white stuff. It's started to melt away, but it has been causing a few problems, that can't be left I'm afraid. In the meantime I have a post on the Hochanda Blog with some Inspiration for Mothers Day which is coming up at the weekend. I hope you will support me and leave a comment.


I have also got a review being published there later today with a scrapbook page I made with 'Jungle Dreams' a brand new collection from Michelle. The collection is out of this world so please take the time to read about it and see some of the elements included.



On Thursday 8th March, I have something quite exciting, Hochanda will be posting my Journal Making series. I will be taking you through making a journal from start to finish for you to decorate, add to and enjoy. I hope you will join me over the 3 separate posts. And as a bonus, if I receive 50 or more comments on the posts I will be making and sending a 6 x 6 version of the journal to someone who has left the lucky comment. Good luck.

For now, I hope you will bear with me.Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Nick, hope you have not got too much damage with the thaw. Lovely card and exciting times ahead for your journal tutorial! Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much Jean, I hope not sadly the builders aren't able to come until the snow goes a bit more, Hopefully around the 12 or 13th. xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Nick. I hope you and the animals are ok and that you're coping with the bad weather. Looking forward to seeing your journal making series. Keep well and safe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Steph, the worst of the snow is over it's the thaw thats causing the problems, but hey ho, Craft to the rescue again.xx Hope you enjoy the journal tutorials.xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful card Nick....really looking forward to your Journal Making series....Looking at the picture of your creations brighten even the dullest of days ....Keep them coming...and thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Glad you like this. I am really looking forward to the Journal Making and hope you will craft along too. I will definitely keep them coming as long as you all want to see them.xx

      Delete
  4. Hope your wee issues with the beast are over soon.
    Michelle's preview the other day was fab. Loved the backgrounds/ materials in it.
    Looking forward to learning about creating a journal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card for Mother's Day,it is so beautiful.Look forward to your journal making series, something I need a lot of help with.
    Hoping that you,your home and animals are all ok.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, I enjoyed making it and loved making the roses. I really hope you enjoy the First Journal making blog, I have really been enjoying planning it out, I have kept it fairly simple for the first one and if it's popular I would like to do another later in the year. The builders cant come until the 12th or 13th so I am hoping it will all be okay, The animals are all okay and thats the main thing the rest can be repaired.xx

      Delete
    2. Sorry you're having to wait several days for the builders,that is annoying.
      However it is the humans and animals that are most important. Buildings etc are usually much easier to repair and replace.
      Even more interested in your journaling blog to come now. Just what I need,easy and in very short words so it goes into my dozy brain! xxx

      Delete