Wednesday 7 June 2017

Le Cirque

Morning, I have thoroughly enjoyed using the new Kinetic Dies to create these cards. For todays Step by Step I have also used the 'In a Spin' die from Leonie's Mixed Media Collection along with 'Le Cirque' from Graphic 45.

I cut out the 'In a Spin' 4 times and layered together using Tacky Glue. Next I selected images from Le Cirque, cut them to size and secured them in place at the back.

I then cut the base Circle Pop Out card using double sided Black Pearlescent card, along with the 'Thank You' sentiment. I then edged the card base using a Pebeo silver 4Artist marker.

I cut the panels and decorated using a selection of the Graphic 45. I then covered the whole piece using the Crackle Medium from Tonic. Once this was dry, I highlighted the cracks with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.

I cut the layering panels in the same black card and edged them with the silver. Then layered the decorated panels onto black with Tacky Glue.

I cut a clown from the collection and decoupaged him to give him more depth. I filled the circles with Glossy Accents, giving a domed look. Then I added Pebeo Silver Gilding Wax to texturize the circles. I assembled as in the photos, placing the clown so he was pointing at the sentiment.

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to visit today. I do hope that you have enjoyed the step by step and the finished card. If you do enjoy reading my blog and the things I share then I would love your nomination for best blog in the International Craft Awards, the link is here:
http://www.craftsbeautiful.com/awards/
Take care and Happy Crafting.xx


1 comment:

  1. Love this card and your use of Leonie's die with it. You are going to have to go careful with your use of G45 papers! You are getting carried away using them so much lately!
    Thank you for sharing, Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete