Thursday 15 June 2017

Dreamer

Hi, For this card I have used the Mixed Media collection of dies from Leonie. I made this samples for the shows on Hochanda today. Leonie is live at 8 am, 11 am and again at 3 pm, the shows will be available on 'Rewind' via the Hochanda website once they have been aired.

To start I cut  selection of Hearts and triangles from the 'Mosaic' set of dies from the collection.

Next, using a black fine liner pen, I added detail to these elements ready to colour with my alcohol markers.

From the same Mixed Media collection of dies, I cut some of the leaves and one of the 'Funky Flowers'

I coloured the leaves using Mowed Lawn Distress ink. Then replaced them in the die before applying Walnut Stain. I also added the same ink to the stem of the smaller leaves.

To create my background I used Leonie's lovely sparkle pens. For the sky, I used the 3 shades from the 'Wrapped Up' set. The used the 'Evergreen' set for the landscape, then added some texture with a damp sea sponge.

Finally, I arranged the elements on my background to create my dreamy village, using 3D Collall glue gel. The sentiment I used was from the coordinating stamp set.

Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you have enjoyed the step by step and the finished card. Please come back for the next one tomorrow. I have some exciting news that I m really looking forward to sharing with you very soon. As my followers will be the first to know, right here on my blog. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

6 comments:

  1. Love your dreamy village Nick,it's gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing, Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola. You're more than welcome.xx

      Delete
  2. Saw this on Leonie's show today and thought how brilliant it was. Thank you for sharing it with us here and telling us how it was made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you got to see it on the show,I'm always pleased to share with you. Thank you so much.xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for step by step Nick, you are a constant inspiration. Love the way you see things - you really are so arty! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Anne, so pleased you like it and thank you so much for your kind comments.xx

      Delete