Friday 17 February 2017

My Powertex Project

Morning. I have been doing a little bit of clearing up and was so pleased to find my Powertex wasn't spoilt. I have loved the shows with Powertex on Hochanda, I would really recommend trying it, it's wonderful to work with and doesn't have to be messy. I decided to make a cover for my Art Journal. The journal is from Thats Crafty and was showcased on Hochanda with Neil Burley. I thought I would share part one with you today.


I have used a collection of bits and bobs and will share more details of exactly what I have used along with the finished piece. I hope you like it so far.Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Nick ... you are so talented
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am so pleased you like it. It's very nice of you to say, not so much talented as it's easy when you have exciting products to work with. I really love the Powertex and hope you like the finished piece. I am posting it today.xxx

      Delete
  2. Looking good,can't wait to see the final result. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicola, I really am getting addicted to Powertex, fabulous product. Hope you like the end result.xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks brilliant. I am looking forward to seeing the finished result. Good to see you again. We are hoping to have a Powertex workshop at our craft group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I am so pleased you like it so far. Great to be back and great to have your comments. I hope you do get to have a Powertex workshop, you will love it. Even seeing it on TV, you will still be amazed when you get to use it in real life. I was and still am.Take care xxx

      Delete