Friday 9 September 2016

Snow

Morning, While I had the opportunity, I just had to make a card using the lovely paper pads that Justin & Gordon from Be Creative brought to Hochanda. They are excellent quality with some beautiful designs.

For this I chose the beautiful Snowflake sheet along with the deer striped sheet.

I didn't want a full 8x8' sheet but I also didn't want to lose the beautiful edge design, so I cut a couple of inches from the centre from side to side and joined back together with tape on the reverse. I then took a sheet of Hint of Silver Centura Pearl and embossed it with the 'Entwined Snowflakes' by Sue Wilson.

Using a 2 part bauble die and the Snow die from Leonie's Entwined collection, I cut them out using the paper pad, I also cut some that I had covered with the Wonder Tape.

I then layered these u to use on my card later.

I had also cut the overlays of the baubles in card covered with Wonder Tape. I peeled the backing off and covered with Crystalina Glitter. At the same time I highlighted areas of the paper using the glue wand the same glitter.

I backed the embossed card onto some matching pearl card using Cosmic Shimmer glue.

Where I had joined the paper, I took some coordinating Seam Binding wrapped it around the card and secured on the reverse with Wonder Tape.

I then backed it onto the same matching card as I had used for the embossed card.

To finish the card I added the 'Snow', Baubles and a matching messy bow made from the seam binding. I used the 3D Glue Gel to raise the elements from the base card.

Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope that you have enjoyed my Step by Step and the finished card. I have to recommend these paper pads, I cant explain to you how fantastic the quality is, they also take inks really well to match any project you are doing. Hope to see you soon. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Love the papers,they look gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nick. Love the papers. Thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete