Monday 26 September 2016

Bee Crafty New Launch Samples

I am very excited this morning to be able to share some of the samples I have made for the Bee Crafty Launch with Bev on Hochanda today at 11am, 2pm and 5pm. They are Christmasy but with a the twist we can expect from Bee Crafty, who always give us something different to craft with.

I have really enjoyed using these stamps and the MDF as always.

I have tried to vary my samples to show just how versatile they are, as always I will be sharing my samples in more detail with additional photos and hope that you will visit to see them.

There are some really beautiful snowflakes, a wonderful border. They stamp beautifully as always and are so detailed.

I have always loved the sentiments from Bee Crafty, the team come up with some really different ones that can be used for all projects and these are no exception. I do hope that you manage to watch Bev today as she always gives such a lot of inspiration.

Great to have your company this morning, hopefully you like the samples that I have shared and that you will visit again tomorrow. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely samples,can't wait for more detail.
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete