Sunday 30 October 2011

What a lovely Surprise.
So much has been going on I dont really know where to start.

Hunkydory have such great quality crafting supplies, from their beautiful Silk Art Board to their Diamond Sparkles and everything in between. There’s just so much to choose from, they really do have something for everyone.
Making cards and gifts from their crafty goodies is always a pleasure and I still believe that it’s impossible to make a lovely card or project from one of their impressive card kits. They do produce the most gorgeous kits, these are always excellent quality & value but above all everything coordinates which make them a great buy for new crafters. And for the seasoned crafter, the sky is the limit.
My new HunkyDory Magazine arrived on Friday and I had a lovely surprise. Last month I sent in one of my cards for their competition, as I turned the pages I was amazed to find my card had a place on the winners page. It’ seems my luck has taken a definite turn for the better. I am incredibly proud, I can’t wait to have my prize delivered, how exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment