Saturday 15 October 2011

Thought I'd Better Start.......

It seems I should now start a blog, for months people keep nagging and I really don’t want to be left behind. I’m still sure that no body will have the slightest interest in what I do as my life isn’t at all exciting or dangerous. It might be funny as the older I get the more Victor Meldrew moments I seem to have.
But as I’ve decided to start this blog now, I’m hoping that maybe something I have to say or share will appeal to someone out there.

By the way, I almost forgot, I'd better introduce myself properly,I'm Nick, i'm 41 and live in Barnsley, in Beautiful Yorkshire.  Thank you for taking the time to read this. Im very new to blogging but hopefully over time it will become clearer to me and more interesting for you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment